Monday, May 9, 2011

"Mother's Day Portrait"

"Mother's Day Portrait" by woodenmask
"Mother's Day Portrait", a photo by woodenmask on Flickr.
WoW, IDK if we have any moms in all those Art110 students over @CSULB, but here @Cypress in Art100 we have several.

Happy Mother's Day, Art100 Moms!

You know, the United States has already had an openly gay Vice President... and we've already had a sitting Vice President commit murder... but we've never had a Mom Vice President... (or, obviously, President)

Maybe someday...

Oh, PS: the M3 points are up on BlackBoard

4 comments:

  1. That's a cool picture! Did you do that picture as a child? I remember making things for mothers day, now i just buy cards :P I like the video!! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind! I didnt read the caption under the photo. I like it though! Makes you wonder if thats how children really see, and or just a result of thier lack of motor/cognitive ability.. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, interesting...is it vision? or motor skills? or are they the same thing?

    Is my perception of the world integrally related to my ability to manipulate the world... to test the world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its both. Children are blessed with the capacity of honesty. They speak what they think, they think what they see. Eyes can be deceiving and children are able to cut through the bullshit.

    Glenn, I had an amazing rollercoaster of a semester in your Art 100 class, and I thank you immensely for it. I would like to keep in touch, be it via internet or occasional meetings in some posh los angeles art exhibit. facebook.com/lizzle1 if you are interested!
    Thanks for the mindblowing semester!!

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete